Gorgeous Home & Room Additions in Cranston, RI
Get added comfort with a tailored home upgrade.
Change Things Up With a Stylish Home Extension.
We don't believe in delivering a "good enough" service
Our Room Additions Boost the Value of Your Property
Need Help Financing Your Remodeling Project?
Meet a team that never cuts corners
We’re Your Dependable Room Addition Builders
As a home remodeling company with more than a decade of experience in Cranston and the vicinity, our team has an extensive track record of successful projects. We have received many industry-relevant awards for the quality of our workmanship and our high standard of service. Our process involves the use of sophisticated equipment and the implementation of sturdy materials, which ensure lasting solutions. Book your on-site consult to get started today.
Purchase Durable, Precision-Crafted Products
Visualize Your Room Addition With Our Virtual Design Tool
You can choose from a wide selection of:
Style of cabinetry
Having the right team in your corner makes everything easier
Why We’re the Top-Rated Home Addition Contractors in Cranston
Our fail-proof system is designed to meet your demands for quality and customer care.
Discuss your project with our experts
Meet up with our qualified designers and make the best decisions for your upcoming home addition.
Choose the materials that catch your eye
We offer a wide range of quality materials that can fit in with many styles. Check them out and make your choice.
Get regular updates while we’re building
While our builders are implementing your ideas, follow the process by keeping in touch with us.
THEY’VE WORKED WITH US
Frequently Asked Questions
What are different types of home additions?
There are several types of home additions that homeowners in Cranston can consider and choose from, depending on their unique needs:
- Bump outs, which are small-scale extensions that add more space to a room of the house.
- Room additions, which involve adding a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, or another room to the house.
- Conversions of existing spaces, like transforming your loft into a master bedroom or a basement into a game room.
How do I prepare for a house addition?
These are some things to consider before construction of yourhome addition in Cranston begins:
- Clear the space of furniture.
- Cover everything with plastic to protect it from dust.
- Although experienced home addition builders will do their best to keep inconvenience to a minimum, prepare for some degree of noise and dirt.
- Think about where you’ll be staying during the construction stage.
- If you’ll be staying at home, set up a temporary kitchen in another area of the house.
How much should you save for home addition?
No one can gauge the exact price of your home or room addition in Cranston and the rest of Rhode Island without knowing some key facts about the project. For example, converting a loft into a bedroom is a much smaller-scale project than an extensive ADU build, and will typically cost less. The factors that have an impact on the price include:
- Its size
- Its structural complexity
- Its location, etc.
By getting in touch with our company and telling us more about your plans, you can get expert suggestions as well as your free price estimate.
How long does an addition take to build?
The duration of a project is never the same because the details of each are different. For example, it may be influenced by things like:
- The square footage of the expansion
- The special requests you may have
- The potential impediments that need to be considered, etc.
After you contact us and have a consultation with our specialists in Cranston or one of the surrounding areas, we’ll be able to tell you more about the potential time frame of your room addition.
Who are the best home & room addition contractors in Cranston & the vicinity?
Here at Northeast Kitchen Remodel & Design Build, we bring clients across Rhode Island high-quality home and room addictions. Apart from conducting second-story, master bedroom, and many other additions in Cranston, we also bring style and functionality to clients in the nearby areas, including: